COVID-19: Important Health Notice For Our Customers
As a family-run business, the health and well-being of our customers and staff at SERE is of the upmost importance to us.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic, we would like to use this opportunity to reassure visitors of the measures and procedures we have implemented to reduce the risk or spread of infection at our SERE Belfast and Lisburn showrooms and Carrickfergus body repair centre.
- Hand-Washing - Following government health advice to help reduce the spread of the virus, we are providing staff with antibacterial hand sanitiser/soap and encouraging our teams and customers to wash their hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds with soap and warm water.
- Cleaning - All our showroom equipment and facilities are being deep cleaned daily by our professional cleaning teams. Computer equipment, rest rooms, door handles and other hard surfaces are being cleaned frequently throughout the day with antibacterial spray and wipes by our teams at each site.
- Test Drives & Loan Cars – Before and after each test drive our teams will carefully disinfect steering wheels, door handles, seatbelts, handbrakes, indicators and the entire centre console before each customer drives the vehicle. These measures will also apply to our loan cars that are in use by our service customers.
- Symptoms – If any of our staff are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, they have been asked to self-isolate at home for 7 days to follow government advice.
- Leaving Your Car With Us - If your car is being left with us for servicing or repair, our vehicle technicians and service personnel will wear gloves, use seat protectors and floor mats. All vehicles will be carefully sanitised before being returned to our customers.
We kindly ask that anyone displaying symptoms, follow government advice and self-isolate at home. Please drop us an email or call us on 028 9020 5100 to rearrange your visit.
Our showrooms in Belfast and Lisburn and our body repair centre in Carrickfergus continue to operate as normal and we will continue to monitor government health advice and guidelines.
In the meantime…
- Browse our extensive range of over 500 cars and all our current offers by clicking HERE!
- Speak to our sales team through live chat on our site or by phoning us on 028 90 20 5100.
- Delivery is available to all our sales customers.*
- Book your service or MOT check by clicking here or by telephoning our booking centre hotline on 028 90 385 318.
- Request a personalised and detailed video tour of any of our vehicles.
- We offer a free collection and delivery service to our service customers within 5 miles of our showroom.
We hope everyone stays safe and well during these unprecedented times. If you have any questions or queries, please do not hesitate to give us a call.
*Terms & Conditions applyGo Back
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
When the unexpected happens, Bodytech are there for you. As part of the SERE Group, Bodytech are a well-established collision…
As a SEAT dealership, SERE are proud to support Campaign Against Living Miserably, CALM. As they approach year 3 of their…