Motor Industry’s Code of Practice for Service & Repair
Our dealership is committed to an open, transparent and fair way of doing business. We have subscribed to the
Motor Industry’s Code of Practice for Service & Repair, and committed to:
- Honest and fair services
- Open and transparent pricing
- Completing work as agreed
- Invoices that match quoted prices
- Competent and conscientious staff
- A straightforward, swift complaints procedure
Alternative Dispute Resolution
The Motor Codes Advisory and Conciliation Service will offer free impartial advice and when appropriate an
Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) service that we are fully committed to in the event that your are not satisfied
with the outcome of a dispute.
For further information you can visit their website at The Motor Ombudsman
or call their Consumer Advice Line: 020 7344 1651.